Hello, hello! It’s that time you all know and love; it’s time for my monthly must-haves!
Because the month of March was a little crazy, and I found myself swamped with so much going on, I didn’t have a lot of time to explore newer products. Nevertheless, I am bringing some products and entertainment to the table that I know you’ll be interested to read more about.
So, if you’re interested in learning what caught my eye in the month of March, keep on reading!
- The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette has been my number one go-to makeup palette during the month of March. After receiving the palette as a birthday gift, I was beyond excited to try it out. I am completely in love with all of the colors featured in the palette, and I’ve been loving the soft eye looks I’m able to create with all of those beautiful and natural shades. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s interested in purchasing a high-end makeup palette.
- I love bold, feathery brows, and I’m able to achieve that look using the Nyx Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder. I’ve never been one to fill in my brows using an eyebrow pencil or brow tint. I’ve always been drawn to eyebrow powder, and I’m glad I decided to invest in this product after my old Ulta brow powder ran out. You don’t need to worry about over-powering brows with this product; natural-looking eyebrows can be achieved with one quick swipe.
- When I want poppin’ cheekbones, I use Stila eye shadow in “Kitten” to achieve the sexy cheekbone highlight we all crave. Although this is technically an eye shadow, I love using this product in multiple ways. First and foremost, I’m obsessed with using this product as a highlighter on my cheekbones. The shimmery champagne pigment isn’t too glittery, and it looks so subtle when applied to the cheekbones. In addition, this shade looks gorgeous when applied to the inner corners of the eyes.
- Even though it’s the start of spring, it’s still freakin’ cold in Michigan. To give my pale cheeks some color during the cold months, I use Too Faced’s Love Flush Blush in “Funfetti.“ The powder is comprised of flecks of pink, orange, purple and red, a combination that looks gorgeous on any skin tone. This product is guaranteed to give you the beautiful flush we all want and desire.
- “Sex and Candy” by Marcy Playground
- I’m a sucker for 90s alternative, and boy does this song really satisfy my 90s cravings. For some reason, I tend to associated 90s music with the summer time. Because summer is around the corner, “Sex and Candy” has been a go-to song of mine because it makes me excited for the cool summer vibes to start rolling in.
- “The Passenger” by Iggy Pop
- I’m not going to lie, it took me awhile to warm up to this song. I fell in love with the beat, but it took some time for me to really love the lyrics. This specific song has been on repeat ever since I heard snippets of the song in the movie If I Stay. I’ve been hooked ever since, and I look forward to diving into more songs by Iggy Pop.
- “Still the Same” by Bob Seger
- I’m a total Bob Seger fanatic. I love the chilled out vibe I get while listening to his songs. Not too long ago “Still the Same” was playing in my college cafeteria and it was killing me that I didn’t know all the lyrics to this song! So what did I do? I went home, cranked up the song and listened to it until I knew all of the lyrics. Needless to say I’ve been listening to it non-stop ever since.
TV Show –
- Wow. For a lack of better words, this show is definitely something else – but in a good way. After hearing so many people rave about this particular show, my roommates and I decided to give it a try, and if you’ve ever seen the show, you can probably guess what happened next. My roommates and I became addicted. We watch at least two hours of the show every day, some days even more. The crazy dynamic of the Gallagher household will pull you in, and the multiple story lines running through the show will only make you want to watch more.
- Get Out
- When I first saw the name “Jordan Peele” appear in a preview for this movie, I thought “Are there two Jordan Peeles?” I didn’t think the guy from Comedy Central had it in him to write up such a crazy intense movie. Boy was I wrong. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire movie, wondering what was going to happen next. I highly recommend seeing this movie while it’s still in theaters.
Thank you all so much for reading!