Today’s blog will be none other than a makeup tutorial using the Too Faced Sweet Peach eye shadow palette.
As many of you know, I’m obsessed with the Sweet Peach palette. I’ve been using it nearly every day since I received the palette as a birthday gift, and I couldn’t be more happy with the colors and looks I’ve been able to create.
Today’s look is a soft smokey eye that features burnt oranges, shimmery beiges and matte browns that can be worn on any occasion.
So, if you’re interested, keep on reading 🙂
For this tutorial, I’ll be using White Peach, Luscious, Puree and Charmed, I’m Sure. If you do not have the Sweet Peach palette but want to recreate this eye look, locate the colors I’m using for this eye look in the picture above and find dupes for those shades.
1. Prime the eyelids. Priming is an important step to ensure that your eye shadow will stay in place all day. I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion in “Original” as a base.
2. Tape it up. Tape acts as a cheap, yet effective tool when trying to create a crisp, clean line after applying eye shadow. Plus, it’s quite helpful for those who are just learning how to wing out their eyeliner.
3. Start with a crease color first. On a fluffy blending brush, take “Puree” and buff the color into the crease. Use a light hand to blend the shade into the crease for a smooth and natural transition. Go in with the shade as many times as you’d like until you reach a desired intensity.
4. Next, we’re going to apply color to the outer corner of the eye. Take any eye shadow brush and pat “Charmed, I’m Sure” onto the outer corner of the eye. Also, make sure to blend some of the color into the outer part of the crease as well.
5. The eyelid comes next. Pat “Luscious” onto the inner half of the eyelid to give your eyes some definition.
6. Highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Applying a light shade to the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes will make your eyes look alert and awake. I used “White Peach” as a brow bone and inner corner highlight.
7. Wing it out. Take any liquid eyeliner of your choosing, and line your upper lash line, making sure to extend the liner past your lash line to create a wing. The tape will help serve as a guide. I used the Loreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner to ensure I have flawless, crisp wings. Once you’re satisfied with your eyeliner, remove the tape.
8. Now we’re gonna jump down to the lower lash line. Take “Charmed, I’m Sure,” and apply it the bottom lash line with any basic eye shadow brush. Then, take any brown eyeliner and line the water line to give your eyes some extra definition.
9. Mascara is the final step. Take any mascara of your choice and apply multiple coats to the top and bottom lashes. I’m obsessed with the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara because of the crazy volume I get when I apply the product to my lashes.
Thank you all so much for reading! Be sure to give this post a like if you want to see more makeup tutorials!