My third and final go-to summer eye look is inspired by the soft plums and shimmery beiges found in the Too Faced Natural Love Neutral Eye Shadow Collection (I really love this palette in case you couldn’t tell).
I recently wore this look to a wedding, and I really loved how the purple in this eye look made my green eyes pop. This eye look is perfect for any occasion, and it’s quite simple to achieve!
So, if you’re interested, keep on reading 🙂
What You’ll Need
I used the Too Faced Natural Love Neutral Eye Shadow Collection to create this look. If you’ve got the palette, great! However, not everyone has this particular palette, and that’s totally fine! Anyone can achieve this look — just find some dupes to the shadows that are starred in the picture above, and you’re all set to go!
1. Before I start with diving into the eye shadow, I like to fill in my brows (NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder), prime my eyelids (Urban Decay Primer Potion) and apply tape to my eyes (this acts as a guide for my winged eyeliner — see image below).
2. I used a fluffy blending brush to buff “Nudie” into my crease. This color will serve as my transition shade, which is a must when creating any sort of smokey eye.
3. To give my crease and outer corner of my eyelids more depth, I took “Makeup & Chill” on a concentrated blending brush and swiped the color into the outer part of my crease and on the outer corners of my eyelids.
4. After my outer corners and crease were blended to my liking, I applied “Tickle Me” to the inner half of my eyelids with a flat eye shadow brush until the color really stood out.
5. I’m obsessed with highlighting my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes — highlighting is such an easy step that can completely transform your look. I applied “Moonbeam” to my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes with a flat eye shadow brush.
6. After I was done working on my eyelids, I lined my upper lash line and created a wing (Loreal Super Slim Liquid Liner), lined my lower water line (Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in “Demolition”) and loaded up my top and bottom lashes with mascara (Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara).
I love y’all so much! Thank you for reading 🙂